Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody!!!  I hope everybody got everything they wanted and then some.  Due to some poor flying weather that caused a huge backlog of mail, my presents are still trickling in from everybody.  I did, however, get a couple bags of Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks coffee.  The DD coffee made for as great a start to the day as I could've asked for.  And with the gift card received from the Martinez family, I think there will be more coffee on the way shortly. 

Mom was on the ball this year with the pictures and already received quite few Christmas pictures.  Quite a few adorable pictures of Jack in there.  And Mom looks like Aunt Susie's twin in one of them.  It almost looks like they're related or something...

I made the fatal error of buying something on my Christmas list that I didn't think anyone was going to get for me.  So I now have two copies of Mad Men Season 1.  I think I'll send the one I bought back for the second season.

Getting kicked off the computer.  Seems like I get less and less time every time I'm in here.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get to do anything fun for Christmas? Did they at least feed you decent?

    ReplyDelete