As promised, here's a picture of my new baby. It can also be referred to as a Cannondale CAAD 10 5. Think I've put about 35-40 miles on in since I got it Wednesday afternoon. It rides like a dream. The only thing left is for my shoes to come in, get the clamps installed on them, and then get the final adjustments/fit and finish done so the bike is adjusted to my requirements. Had to special order the shoes. It must be hard to believe that they didn't have US size 14/UK 59 in stock. Let's just say that I don't have the typical bike riding frame... Hopefully they come in Saturday so I can get everything set and start putting some real miles on. Feels good to be back on a bike. Wish I wouldn't have gotten out of it for so long.
 |
| My new baby leaning against my other baby. Don't worry Jeep, you're still my favorite. |
|
|
|
|
Other than the new bike, not a lot going on. I finally start my captain's course this Monday. It's been nice not working for the last month but it's starting to get old. Once the class starts, I'll finally have something to fill up most of my day beyond my master's class, bike riding, and TV.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment