Hope this finds everybody well. It has been quite awhile since my last post. Not a lot of exciting things happened; however, I did get promoted today.
Thanks to everybody for your support during the 3 1/2 years I've been in the Army. Especially during the 18 months I've spent in Iraq or Afghanistan. I can't wait to go home on R&R in June and get to thank everybody in person.
Here are some pictures for those that didn't get any emailed to them.
 |
| The Battalion Commander, LTC Daniel Rickleff, is talking me up the crowd. In the background is the PLS (Palletized Loading System) motor pool. They are the workhorse of the battalion as we crisscross the wicked terrain in this area. |
 |
| LTC Rickleff is pinning (aka Velcroing or 'hook and loop fastener' for those of you that are afraid of copyright infringement) my Captain's 'railroad tracks' to my chest. |
 |
| Congrats were in order afterwards. Man that rank looks good... And yes, I got new glasses a while back. |
 |
| Had give some shout outs to the all Soldiers in the unit that have worked so hard over the last six months. I made sure to especially thank all the Soldiers that put their lives on the line everyday running convoys to accomplish the battalion's mission. They're doing an amazing job of helping the warfighters through Regional Command (Southwest). | | | |
| |
Congrats on the promo!
ReplyDelete