Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthdays (Late and Early)

Before I get to the normal blog, gotta show some love for the birthday kids back home.  Happy B-day to Hilary (a month late but I already got here over email), Dad (a couple days early), and Mom (a couple more days early).  I miss everybody and I wish I could be home to help celebrate.

It's been back to business as usual the last couple weeks.  We keep pumping out cargo around the battlefield to help the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines that are fighting the real battles on a daily basis. 

I don't think it's too early to start planning for my June R&R trip.  I can't wait to go to Vegas for a couple days with all the Shields kids.  I've never been there so I'm more excited then everybody else.  On top of that, one of my buddies is going to lets us use her timeshare in Vegas (if everybody agrees to it off course).  Should be a great time.  Vegas better watch out for us...

So, I'm getting kicked off the computer after 10 minutes.  I love this place.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment