So it's been a minute since the last post. The focus over the last couple weeks has been learning the processes of other units that we work with so we can interact more fluidly with them. To say it's been a confusing couple weeks is an understatement. Seems like everybody you talk to has a different interpretation of how they're supposed to do their job. So when three different sections are trying to work with the group and each person gets a different story, leads to heartbreak when everybody goes to the boss with a different answer. Oh well, this is the life of a military officer.
It's been awhile since I've called home. Usually I find myself glued to my chair and keyboard and forget to sneak away for 20 or 30 minutes to call back. My goal for the rest of the deployment is to get back to what I did last deployment and call home every weekend. It's tougher being 3 and half hours further ahead then while I was in Iraq, but it's worth it.
I owe Ashley's class some emails since I said I was going to start emailing back and forth with them when the new semester started but that has slipped my mind too.
Lame post today. I need to try to get some pictures burnt and brought into the office so I can post them.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment